Here’s what we liked while surfing the interwebs this week:
1. I love to cook, and this recipe caught my eye. I love avocado, and I love pound cake. But avocado pound cake? It’s just crazy enough to work!
2. One thing that speaks to me about spring and summer is hammocks – aren’t these just divine?
3. I love the idea of breakfast bakes, but hardly ever indulge (read: I’m too lazy). This one may be calling my name for Easter morning, though.
4. Are you watching Touch, Kiefer Sutherland’s new show? You must. Do it. You’re welcome.
5. Got your pranks ready? Read some history of April Fools’ Day here and get some ideas.
6. Want to know the best place to find bears in the US? Then read on, friends.
7. Look at this amazing video of a self-driving car test that starts out looking like another way Google is taking over the world. We see, though, that it’s really about figuring out how a blind man can drive out to get tacos on his own. I kid. What a great concept to give folks autonomy who wouldn’t otherwise have it.
8. And this? This is seriously cool. And my iPad is begging for it.
Enjoy your week, friends! Laura and Scott