Here’s the stuff we liked while surfing the interwebs this week:
1. This little gem is here because Washington, D. C. is just sooooo beautiful. Look me up if you make it this way!
2. Some of you may have seen my silliness earlier this week when I signed up to run in my first marathon. A friend (hi Tracy!), turned me on to Good Form Running, to run better and prevent injuries.
3. If I thought for one tiny second that the rugrats could keep their rooms looking this good, I might make the investment. Lucky for me (and my wallet), there’s not a chance. These rooms are divine, and the advice is good too.
4. There are many ways to describe this effect of flooding in Australia. I’m just going to stick with eww.
5. These crockpot pot roast sliders with creamy chipotle sauce are definitely on the menu this weekend.
6. Some of us are more familiar with Pinterest than others, but I think we can all agree that this guy is not really doing it right.
7. Here at HITB, we love The Bloggess. And we are all totally joining the Unicorn Success Club. Go forth, minions!
8. Take a look at these manga images with just pencil and paper. Amazing!
Enjoy the weekend, lovelies, and don’t forget to change your clocks!
Laura and Scott