Here’s a sampling of what tickled our fancy on the web this week:
1. There are lots of things we are doing in this country to raise breast cancer awareness. This is probably my favorite.
2. A lost piece of the Great Wall of China found outside of China. For serious.
3. I only dream of this these days, but if you’re in the market for finding apartments overseas, start here.
4. Have you wondered the best way to piss off a frog? Um, who hasn’t? Check this out, but beware.
5. These little gems are to die for. I’m skeptical about her claim that they’re SO easy to make. One of y’all will try them and let me know, yes?
6. Grab your tissues before watching this dog welcome home his owner from combat.
7. Want to know the secret to happiness? Stop trying to be perfect! My favorite line is “Why, when we know that there’s no such thing as perfect, do most of us spend an incredible amount of time and energy trying to be everything to everyone?”
8. Which leads us to the wonderfully-named blog, Ordinary Courage, by the author of #7.
9. And this? This is just weird. Weird, I tell you!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, dears! Laura and Scott