Here’s what we liked while perusing the web this week. You’ll notice it’s a little Easter heavy. Apologies to our Passover-celebrating peeps. We’ll get you next year.
1. These little bunnies are to die for, made from Nutter Butter cookies.
2. My niece Anne turned me on to the site Smitten Kitchen. These carrot cake pancakes will join the weekend rotation.
3. See this cool technique for dip dyeing your Easter eggs. Neon, pretty!
4. Kids finding your Easter eggs too quickly? Check out these 16 creative ways to hide them.
5. These coconut and chocolate nests are so (so!) cute.
6. Have you ever gotten live chicks to hatch? See Steamy Kitchen’s account of doing just that here.
7. Stumped about what to put in your kids’ Easter basket? Here are some ideas. My favorite is the key, read on to see why.
8. This is not at all Easter-y, but I love it just the same. Sheet music as decoration, lovely!
Happy Easter (and Passover), friends! Laura and Scott