We’re sorry for being MIA with the things we liked this week, for the past few weeks. In an effort to get back on track, here goes:
1. My girl’s having a birthday. A big one, like double digits for the first time big. And with a birthday of epic proportions coming up, this article spoke to me.
2. Kalamata olive garlic bread? Yes, please!
3. I found this article to be a little bit helpful, and a little bit funny. You can never be too ready for the apocalypse. Never, I tell you.
4. And because I’m always dreaming of a vacation, especially the cheap European summer kind.
5. Did you hear about the Space Shuttle Discovery rolling up to its new home on the back of a 747? It was, almost quite literally, in my backyard. And it. was. awesome.
6. Have trouble keeping up with Pinterest peer pressure? You’re not alone. What boards would you add?
7. They had me at cheesy. And potatoes.
8. I recently came across the band Delta Spirit. I love this song, Empty House, and love that the video shows my beloved Chicago as its backdrop.
We’ll try not to be strangers! Laura and Scott