Here’s what we liked while surfing the web this week:
1. Wondering how to tempt the tastebuds of the moms in your life? Look no further than these Mother’s Day Recipes.
2. And while we’re at it, this chocolate toffee cake looks divine, absolutely wonderful. Hint hint.
3. Here’s a link to some famous mothers, in honor of the day.
4. Think being a mom is glamorous? Well, you’re right, it’s not. But here’s a blog about what it is, though. I can relate. What’s your mom-a-form?
5. I’m lucky enough to be part of a great coaching team of a wonderful Girls On The Run group at the girl’s school. Any group whose tagline is “Inspiring girls to be joyful, healthy and confident” is all right by me.
6. Ah, board games with friends. Fun, competitive and…rife with politics? Read on.
8. What would you do to demonstrate what it means to Make It Count?
9. You must watch this beautiful video made by Outside In Magazine editors of their journey through India.
Enjoy, my friends! Laura and Scott