A few things we liked this week on the internet:
1. Awesome and crazy – just like a wedding picture should be.
2. This is courtesy of the guy I live with. Nothing better than animals being jerks. I’m paraphrasing, as you’ll see.
3. Yes, putting young children to bed is a little too much like a game of whack-a-mole. But a lot less fun.
4. This time-lapse of Europe over 1,000 years is epic.
5. Living clock. Cool.
6. I live in the mid-Atlantic region of the US, a place that is teeming with history, particularly of the Civil War variety. And ghosts, if you believe this.
7. Here’s how to deal with all of those stupid things you do on Facebook.
8. And what would one of these posts be without some fab recipes? Here’s some to help you celebrate the Memorial Day holiday.
Cheers to our military heros, past and present! Laura and Scott