Here’s a roundup of what we liked on the web this week. And be sure to wish Scott a happy birthday. It’s a milestone today, ya’ll!
1. Need help identifying flaws in reasoning, or logical fallicies? Have we got the site for you.
2. Instagram is everywhere these days. Here’s your beginner’s guide to using it.
3. Ever feel like you’re alone in the crazy world and your struggles? One of my favorite blogs, I Like Beer And Babies, reminds us that we are all a little broken, friends. Take heart.
4. I haven’t figured out just what I would use this for, but I’m sure this recipe for roasted jalapeno mayo would be delicious on something.
5. Need to add a little pizzazz to your work area? Try this mousepad makeover project.
6. Good news, coffee addicts! An NIH study finds that coffee drinkers have lower risk of death. Read on.
7. Not that I’m thinking about mortality much lately, but check out this article on some personality secrets to a long life.
8. Snickers cake. They had me at Snickers. And cake.
9. Finally, take a look at this shot of a Romanian village after a rainstorm. Beautiful.
Enjoy your week, lovelies! Laura and Scott