Here’s a sampling of what we liked on the web this week.
1. Got some extra cash in your pocket? Craving more adventure in your life? Visit this Navy SEAL-inspired camp. Or, you know, cut me a check and hope I do something responsible with it.
2. This uber-creative friend of mine, who is also the girl’s piano teacher, was featured on Apartment Therapy for her son’s LEGO Star Wars-themed party. Seriously, how cute?
3. Check out these from The Chive – animals that don’t suck. You’re welcome.
4. These little treats sound fab, let me know how it turns out. Mmmmm, Two-Bite Strawberry Hand Pies.
5. Oh, and this almost sounds healthy, Roasted Garlic Couscous with Tomatoes, Dill, Onion, and Spinach.
6. One more for the Nutella fans. Try these Nutella Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream.
7. Good news, boozers! Some red wines may not trigger migraines.
8. Oh, my. This kitchen remodel is lovely. I want.
9. How did you enjoy the Summer Solstice? Read on to find out more about the longest day of the year.
Enjoy your week, friends! Laura and Scott