Here are some things we liked on the web this week – enjoy!
1. Last week, many of us lived through something I’d never heard of before, a derecho, defined as a widespread and long-lived wind storm that accompanies rapidly moving showers or thunderstorms. Here’s a link to how it moved across the country – Yikes.
2. And keeping with the weather theme, enough already.
3. Think all dogs are cute? Check out Mugly here, and learn more about the evolution of why he’s so, well, mugly.
4. Children ask a lot of questions. Like, a *lot* of questions. Read the I like beer and babies post called The Toddler Inquisition. My favorite part about it is this:
5. If you’ve got 1 minute to clean something, and let’s face it, that’s about all I can handle at a given time, check out these Ten Things You Can Clean In A Minute. And as they so helpfully point out, if you’ve got 10 minutes, you can do them all.
6. I love this laundry room makeover, simple as that.
7. Good news, sweet toothers! A new study finds that dessert with breakfast boosts weight loss.
8. And speaking of dessert, I must make this triple berry summer buttermilk bundt. If the heat ever breaks, it would fab to pick your own.
9. Finally, the mermaid question…decided.
Stay cool, cats! Laura and Scott